Scott Coach - Anna Captain - Ivan Rookie of the Year - Katrina MVP

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Missing Daddy


Scott is away at a conference this week and Anna is missing her daddy! She is doing lots of things she knows she shouldn't and loves running away from the time out spot. I thought it might help to include a picture of Scott in our activities. His image ate breakfast with us this morning and we told him what we were going to be doing and when we would see him again. Anna waved to him, blew him kisses, and fed him some of her toast. So cute!

3 comments:

peachytiffers said...

That is so cute! I hope time flies by for you guys!

The Terrell Family said...

That is sweet. One time we were visiting my parents without Drew and Elena insisted on sleeping with a picture of her dad. Enjoy your girly time with Anna.

MP Flory said...

I've always wanted to ask...what's the story on the "Team Pierce" motto you guys use?