Scott Coach - Anna Captain - Ivan Rookie of the Year - Katrina MVP

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cast Party

Anna got her cast off today! It has been 4 weeks and 6 days and we are so glad that we can go swimming! Not the best picture, but it shows the cast well.
Similar to when you are pregnant and you get tired of people asking when you are due, I was very tired of people asking how she broke her leg. I'm happy to say that I always responded pleasantly and explained civily, but it was getting old. Yesterday I was asked three times in just an hour.

1 comment:

AnnP said...

So, who do you think was more excited for the cast to come off - you or Anna?

I am glad that she is able to run around like a normal little 2 year old again!