Scott Coach - Anna Captain - Ivan Rookie of the Year - Katrina MVP

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Budding Artist


I teach a watercolor class in the evenings twice a week and set aside the profit to purchase art supplies. Along with a few new supplies for myself, I ordered an easel for Anna. When the box arrived she sucked in a huge breath, and had a big smile with wide eyes. She was very excited! She was also very put out when it didn't come out of the box ready to go. She loves coloring on her new easel and is getting better at understanding that more than one mark can fit on a page.

1 comment:

MP Flory said...

I was told that easels are good for teaching kids to hold a pencil correctly too without arching their wrist around, so this is preparing her for literacy as well!