Scott Coach - Anna Captain - Ivan Rookie of the Year - Katrina MVP

Friday, March 25, 2011

Conversations with a Three Year Old

"I'm going to marry Dada," declares Anna.
"Daddy is already married to mama," replies Katrina.
"Well then I'll marry you," is Anna's reply.
"You can't marry me because I'm a girl and I'm married to daddy," explains Katrina.
Contemplative pause...
"Chloe has brothers, I can marry them," Concludes Anna.



Anna is sitting at the table with the family and covers her ears and yells, "Can you hear me now Dada?"



"What do you want to do when you grow up?" Asks Katrina.
Anna says, "I want to be a police officer so that I can help people. Like if someone gets dead in the road, I can help them."



"Today is backwards day at school, are you going to wear your shirt backwards?" Asks Katrina.
Anna hangs her head in despair and says "no."
"That fine, you don't have to. Will you tell me why?" Questions Katrina.
"If my shirt is backwards I can't see the flowers on it." Explains Anna.

2 comments:

MP Flory said...

Funny! Wait till Ivan joins his ideas in. Kid conversations are the best!

The Pierce Family said...

So cute. I loved this post. Anna is adorable. Love the new blog design too.