Topless woman at the beach
Man wearing a G String in public
rollerblading, accordion playing, loin cloth wearing man on the street.
Man sleeping with dog on the beach
drinking
smoking
old men smoking cigars while riding scooters
painted coconuts
Eyebrow architecture (the roof comes over the upper story windows blocking the sun but allowing a breeze).
Trailer looking house boats: better or worse than land trailers?
"Can I sing you a song?"
Snow birds wandering the streets.
Jamaican and Cuban accents
"Everything $5, you see it, it's $5."
Walking banyan tree growing from one yard to the next.
Sunset festival every night on sunset pier.
"No Subways in Florida." This was the response Scott got when he asked about the restaurant. He had to clarify he wasn't looking for underground transport.
Southernmost everything: house, hotel, beach, point, hockey rink, welding....
Woman nursing her baby on the beach, park bench, on a boat....Oh wait, that was me.
Key Lime everything: pie, ice cream, taffy, hugs, kisses, licorice...
Week 8 of blogging still
9 years ago
1 comment:
I already told Scott this, but I wanted you to know.... I love seeing you post on here and I'm really liking the way you write your posts. Although some of it just leaves me with more questions. I like it though.
Post a Comment