Scott Coach - Anna Captain - Ivan Rookie of the Year - Katrina MVP

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bucket List


Lately I feel like I have a very unexciting life. Feed Anna, clean the kitchen, Feed Anna, clean the kitchen....... So I thought of some things I would like to do during my life -in addition to all the things I want to do with Anna and her milestones I want to be apart of - and thought I would share:
Go to Paris
Learn to surf
Receive Scuba Certification
Master's Degree in Art History 19th century French Art
Attend a painting workshop in another country
Attend an Opera - with a good seat!
That's really all I have right now.

1 comment:

peachytiffers said...

I'll do the scuba certification with you. I was too young when the rest of the family did it and I felt so left out! That's on my list too! I've been trying to talk to Mom and Dad about a family trip to Hawaii some day.