Scott Coach - Anna Captain - Ivan Rookie of the Year - Katrina MVP

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ABC

Anna started school this week. After I dropped her off I was thinking about what I was "supposed" to be feeling. I wasn't sad, I wasn't crying, nor distraught over how quickly my baby girl is growing up.
She wasn't sad either. Apparently we were both ready for her to go.
Her teachers said that she jumped right in talking to and playing with the other children right away. The rest of the afternoon she was with me and gave me lots of big hugs and kisses and said "you're the best ever!" We were both happier after having some time apart. She needed time to miss me and I her. Another bonus, she hasn't asked for help eating her food since going to school for a day. Ahhh, worth every penny.

No comments: